Your order will ship within 1-3 business days. During times of high volume orders, such as, sales/discounts and new releases, please allow up to 5-6 business days for your orders to be shipped.
*LaVergne Lashes is not responsible for any delays caused by the USPS.*
What if my package is damaged?
LaVergne Lashes ensures the quality of each lash before they are shipped out to ensure that no damaged lashes are being shipped. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the USPS during shipment. We will not offer any exchanges or returns of products received that are damaged during mailing.
What if I entered the wrong mailing address for my order?
Please contact LaVergne Lashes immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. LaVergne Lashes is not responsible for any delayed or non-delivery of products due to inaccurate shipping information/address. We are not responsible for error or invalid address/deliveries.
How do I cancel my order?
Orders are processed immediately after it has been submitted, therefore LaVergne Lashes is unable to cancel or change an order once it has been placed.
How many times can I use my lashes?
You can use your lashes up to 25 times with proper care!
How do I care for my lashes to ensure that they last for multiple uses?
- Be gentle with your lashes! Treat your mink lashes as gently as you do your own lashes. Try not to tug at the hair of the lash, remove gently from packaging by taking a pair of tweezers to the band and pulling lightly.
- While you still have the lashes on, take a q-tip dipped in water-based makeup remover and lightly move across the band of the lash to loosen the glue and then remove from your eye.
- After each use, remove the left over glue from your lashes. Use your fingers or a pair of tweezers to gently remove the rest of the glue from both sides of the band.
- Don’t use water on the hair of the lash to ensure that the curl of the lash stays intact.
- Store your lashes in a their original packaging for reshaping, continuous use, to ensure they don’t get damaged, and are not subjected to dust and bacteria.